Paloma & Paloma 2: 6068 No. 3 Road & 8033 Saba Road
- Centrally located at the corner of No. 3 Road and Saba Road in Richmond — right across from Richmond Centre, home to over 100 shops and services, close to an abundance of restaurants, recreational facilities, and entertainment at your footstep
- 2 towers—Paloma 1 offers 128 residential units; Paloma 2 offers 154 residential units
- State of the art centralized air conditioning and heating system
- Homes feature: plush carpeting, floor-to-ceiling windows, dens with glass sliding doors, porcelain tiles in entry, quartz counter-tops in kitchen (*Paloma 2 kitchen with modern halogen lighting), wine rack, laundry, stainless steel appliances, bathrooms with porcelain tile walls, soaker tubs, glass enclosed showers
- Amenities: Club Paloma — located inside both towers, a fully equipped fitness centre with relaxing steam rooms, social lounge with wet bar and fireplace, screening facility with large screen TV and DVD.
- Professionally landscaped half-acre rooftop garden with walking paths, observation deck, and children's play area
- Right at the Richmond - Brighouse Canada Line SkyTrain station: 30 minutes to Downtown Vancouver, close to YVR, and highways to Washington State USA easily accessible
- School catchments are Cook Elementary, MacNeill Secondary, and as well as French Immersion schools Anderson Elementary and Whiteside Elementary.
- *Paloma 2 Strata allows for 2 cats and dogs allowed, no restrictions
No Matches Found