TRAFALGAR SQUARE: Style and Lifestyle at a Celebrated Location
Built by Polygon, Trafalgar Square combines opportunity and relaxation in one of Richmond’s highly sought-after Alexandra Gardens neighbourhood. Within walking distance are an abundance of shops, services, food markets, and just a few more steps away to a plethora of dining options along Alexandra Road. Thanks to the convenience of public transportation, the Canada Line network will take you into Vancouver in minutes’ time. The best of the city of Richmond is literally at your doorstep.
From the architects and designers at Polygon:
“The lasting appeal of red brick facades, along with flat roofs and wrought iron details reflect the grace and grandeur of Trafalgar Square’s rich architectural character. Inside, the one, two and three bedroom homes feature air-conditioned interiors with over-height 9-foot ceilings, spa-inspired ensuites and well-appointed gourmet kitchens, offering thoughtful designer details and a stylish canvas.”
Fancy a stroll? In the heart of the Trafalgar Square community is a lush courtyard with a beautiful water feature, making it a welcoming spot for socializing with neighbours. Residents here will also enjoy exclusive membership to The Trafalgar Club—a 5,000 square-foot private clubhouse with a hose of resort-level amenities including a fully equipped fitness studio, and a spacious lounge. An on-sight resident manager can help take care of the finer details to maximize your lifestyle enjoyment at Trafalgar Square.
“Welcome home to Trafalgar Square, a triumph of convenience, style and lifestyle at a celebrated location.”
Location. Accessibility. Livability. Richmond has it all:
- 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver
- According to Statistics Canada, residents of Richmond have the greatest life expectancy in all of Canada – an average of 83.4 years.
- Home to Vancouver International Airport, the city has been rated by the Globe and Mail among the top five cities in Canada in which to do business.
- Continuing development of Richmond’s downtown core, the Canada Line rapid transit system, and the Olympic Oval ensures that Richmond’s transformation is ongoing.
- The convenience of a location that offers an international selection of shopping, dining and services, while families appreciate the range of top quality educational alternatives, from elementary and secondary schools to post-secondary options.
- Visit the historic fishing village of Steveston. Shop at one of six major shopping centres. Play in one of the 90 parks in the city.
Plans & Pricing
One Bedroom + Den (~788 sq. ft.) priced from high $400,000
Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom (~849 sq. ft.) priced from mid $500,000
Three Bedroom (~1,091 sq. ft.) priced from mid $700,000
Some more details of available floor plans below:
- A Series: Studio/1 Bedroom/1 Bedroom + Flex, 1 Bath
- (580 – 870 sq. ft.)
- B Series: 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath
- (approx. 710 – 760 sq. ft.)
- C Series: 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath
- (approx. 850 – 890 sq. ft.)
- D Series: 2 Bedroom/2 Bedroom + Flex, 2 Bath
- (approx. 925 – 935 sq. ft.)
- E Series: Corner 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath
- (approx. 925 – 1,000 sq. ft.)
- F Series: Corner 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath
- (approx. 1,085 – 1,150 sq. ft.)
Subject to change and measurements are approximate. Homes comes with 2-5-10 New Home Warranty. All prices applicable to taxes.
Heating & Cooling
Projected maintenance fees
First Deposit: $20,000 bank draft upon writing, increase to 10% within 7 days,
Second Deposit: increase to 20% within 6 months,
Third Deposit: increase to 25% within 12 months.
Deposit Total: 25%
Please contact me for VIP ACCESS of Trafalgar Square, or if you have any more questions about this project or any other projects:
Edison Chua BComm 蔡尚辉
Edison Chua Personal Real Estate Corporation
Real SMART Real Estate