Woodstock At Oakridge
Experience everything the city has to offer, with private and luxury living just outside the downtown core. This unique development of 15 townhomes ranging from 1,100 to 1,600 square feet, and from 2 bedroom + den to 3 bedroom + den layouts, is perfect for new and move-up families, downsizing couples, and anyone looking for a home more spacious than a condo and lower maintenance than a single-family home. Located on West 41st Avenue, 3 blocks from Oakridge Mall, this distinctive residence has direct access to the main arteries to downtown, both via car and transit, and is located within steps to everything a family would need.
How it Looks
Clean, contemporary and inviting – a refreshed modern approach to urban town-homes. With clear glass, wood grain, and a minimal and simple finishing palette to reinforce the modern vocabulary, these airy, family oriented units are filled with natural daylight. Access to roof top patios, outdoor kids’ play area, and private outdoor spaces provide countless options for living, playing and relaxing.
Where It Is and What’s Close By
Living Woodstock at Oakridge means playing in Queen Elizabeth and Columbia Park, schooling in both kindergarten and high school, shopping at Oakridge Mall and transit access via the Canada Line located at the Oakridge Station, steps away, with direct access to downtown, Richmond, and the airport.
- Fully-landscaped, low-maintenance common areas, including an open central courtyard with fully integrated child-friendly play area and outdoor lounge
- Timeless, modern architecture and colours, clad in high-quality, low-maintenance materials.
- Semi-private roof decks or at-grade patios and porches with gas BBQ connections and hose bibs, including power and plumbing available on select homes for future hot-tub and/or outdoor kitchen.
- Welcoming front porch entries for homes facing West Woodstock Avenue or West 41st Avenue.
- European-style “tilt-and-down” window systems for natural ventilation.
Modern kitchens designed and imported from Italy with convenient work spaces, storage options and features, including an integrated dining table.
Sleek Miele appliance package include paneled refrigerator with double bottom freezer drawer & integrated ice-maker, gas-fired cook top, semi-concealed hood fan, wall oven, microwave and paneled dishwasher. In addition, a stainless-steel under-counter wine cooler.
B1: 3 Bedroom, 1447 SF, $1,749,900
B2: 3 Bedroom, 1405 SF, $1,649,900
C2: 3 Bedroom, 1587 SF, $1,974,900
A total of 15 units
Projected maintenance fees
$20,000 due upon written offer
Sign up now VIP ACCESS! or Contact me if you have any more questions about this project or any other projects
Edison Chua BComm 蔡尚辉
Edison Chua Personal Real Estate Corporation