Design that Inspires a Community
The brand-new Aberdeen Park punctuates an urban setting with swathes of green and peaceful water features; it also inspired the name Fiorella, which means refreshing little flowers in Italian. A patterned façade of contrasting materials rises above a lush public plaza, designed to bring people together. This collection of air-conditioned apartments and townhomes is thoughtfully crafted with features and finishes that make urban living a pleasurable and easy-going experience. Open layouts and large windows circulate light and air, enhancing the spaciousness.
- Keep cool in the warmer months with an air-cooling system
- Over-height custom kitchen cabinetry is complemented by sleek polished chrome pulls and under-cabinet lighting
- Enjoy the everyday luxury of integrated brand-name appliances
- Master bedroom ensuites feature hotel-inspired lighting, a convenient medicine cabinet and a frameless glass shower with bench seating
- Resort-inspired residents-only health amenities include a large fitness studio, a social lounge, a beautiful podium and more
- An on-site resident manager takes care of the fine details
A Walkable Neighbourhood
There’s no need for a car when you live at Fiorella. Everything you need is at your doorstep. Take a morning stroll for a coffee, pick up groceries steps away, or walk down the street to the Aberdeen Park. You can even enjoy the treasures of the Richmond Night Market and entertainment at River Rock Show Theatre in minutes via the soon-to-complete Canada Line Capstan Station. There are also extensive bus and road networks that will quickly connect you to surrounding communities.
Richmond continues to morph into a world-class city. Discover a neighbourhood that is a destination, with a variety of restaurants, schools, and shopping centres, including Aberdeen Centre and Central at Garden City. Well-rounded urban living at its best.